What is a Coach?
Coaching: A partnering with clients in a thought-provoking and creative process that inspires them to maximize their personal and professional potential, which is particularly important in today’s uncertain and complex environment. Coaches honour the client as the expert in his or her life and work and believe every client is creative, resourceful and whole. Standing on this foundation, the coach’s responsibility is to:
- • Discover, clarify, and align with what the client wants to achieve
- • Encourage client self-discovery
- • Elicit client-generated solutions and strategies
- • Hold the client responsible and accountable
Why Doug as your Coach?
Doug Dane has perfected the formula to achieving results! This proven formula helps ensure that clients dramatically improve their outlook on work and life, and unlock their true potential to achieve amazing results.
Maybe this is you?
You’re dissatisfied with your life and your results
- A gap exists in knowledge, skills, confidence or resources
- Success has started to become problematic
- Decision making is difficult
- Work and life are out of balance, creating unwanted consequences
- Core strengths need to be identified, along with how best to leverage them
- Something urgent, compelling or exciting is at stake (a challenge, stretch goal or opportunity)
No matter your past, your future is dependant on what you do today. Individuals and businesses alike wait for their “golden opportunity” or wait until it’s “their turn” to be successful. Those opportunities aren’t handed out, their created by individuals who are passionate and determined about reaching their goals! Doug will help you clarify your goals with absolute precision and far surpass the success you’ve been working towards. Don’t wait for your turn, make it happen with Doug Dane!